ImageCLASS MF3240 is one of the hardware that produces fast and high-quality laser documents with a speed of 21 pages per minute. The 250-sheet front loading paper cassette and the One Cartridge System make charging easy for continuous output.
ImageCLASS MF3240 printer can quickly send and receive faxes using the default Super G3 33.6 Kbps fax modem and combines a list of powerful fax features, including eight one-touch speed dial numbers, 100 coded speed dial numbers, 100 fax fax reception numbers. capacity, sequential broadcasting and activity reports. Optimized for speed, your project will be accelerated with a Hi-Speed USB 2.0 interface.
To get and increase productivity, imageCLASS MF3240 is equipped with color scanning and scanning software. Receive original documents up to 8.5 “x 11.7” on the glass plate.
You can transfer hardcopy documents into text that can be edited on a PC using the OCR (Optical Character Recognition (OCR) ScanSoft® OmniPage®SE software, or submitted systematically with NewSoft® and Presto! Page-Manager®. Either Way, your scan will be achieved with optical resolutions of up to 600 dpi, and increased resolutions up to 9600 dpi Color depth of up to 24-bit internal / 24-bit output to help ensure faithful scanning of original documents. ImageCLASS MF3240 not only produces extraordinary output, but also has a stylish appearance that complements a small office or home.
- Fast 21 cpm/ppm laser output
- Scan up to 9600 dpi quality with 600 dpi optical resolution
- 33.6 Kbps Super G3 Fax
- 250-sheet front-loading paper cassette
- USB 2.0 Hi-Speed for optimal performance
- Single Cartridge System
Canon Generation Green
Generation Green is Canon’s new environmental initiative. This program encompasses imageCLASS Laser Printers, PIXMA Inkjet Printers, and Scanners. Generation Green is designed to provide business partners, customers and consumers a way to learn about the environmentally-friendly approach Canon is takes in designing many of its current and future products. The imageCLASS MF3240 has the following Generation Green characteristics:
- 4 in 1, 2 in 1 Printing – This option allows users to place multiple pages on 1 page, saving up to 75% of your paper supply.
- PC Faxing – Send documents directly from your PC to a fax machine to reduce paper and print usage.
- Energy Saving Mode – When the imageCLASS MF3240 enters Energy Saving Mode, it has a low power consumption of 5 watts of energy in Energy Saving Mode.
- On-Demand SURF Technology – On-Demand (Surface Rapid Fixing) technology uses a linear ceramic heater that heats instantly for fast warm up speeds and
- Quick First Prints. This results in up to a 75% reduction in energy consumption compared to conventional roller-fixing systems.
- Toner Saving Mode – When the imageCLASS MF3240 is switched into the toner saving mode, it allows for up to a 20% more economical toner usage.
- Toner Cartridge Recycling Program – Canon was the first in the printing industry to create a toner cartridge recycling program. Canon toner cartridges are 100% recovered with zero landfill waste.
- Hardware Recycling Program – Canon is committed to the world community and the belief that we are building a better world for future generations. We want to work with our customers to ensure appropriate recycling of certain imageCLASS products to help improve the environment and our local communities.
- Refurbishing Program – The Canon refurbishing facility manages waste stream processes for Canon products, so Canon has full control over recovery and salvage for imageCLASS products, not third-party vendors.
- ENERGY STAR® – Qualified products are 25% more efficient than conventional models. By using less energy these products reduce greenhouse gas emissions and save energy as well as money. The imageCLASS MF3240 automatically enters low-power mode when not in use.
- RoHS Compliant – This is a directive from the European Union that restricts the use of hazardous materials found in electronic products. This product restricts the use of cadmium, mercury, lead, hexavalent chromium, Polybrominated Biphenyls (PBB), and Polybrominated Diphenyl Ethers (PBDE).
- ISO 14001 – We currently hold the largest Consolidated Certification to the ISO 14001 Standard for our Environmental Management Systems in the world with over 700 Canon companies certified to the Standard.